March 18, 2017

A Free Project Life Tutorial For You!



Have you discovered the joy and simplicity of Project Life yet??  I LOVE this memory keeping system because it has enabled me to keep up with the millions of photos I take of my adorable children! <3

I have some customers tell me they can't use Project Life because it doesn't allow for the orientation of their photos. I usually mention how our Variety Packs offer different orientation options so you can use both horizontal (landscape) and vertical (portrait).

But sometimes you want BOTH orientations on one page! So let me give you a quick fix to this "problem" - not a problem anymore!

I made a video walking you through my photo-orientation editing process. This is how I edit my personal photos, and it makes Project Life that much easier.


Thanks for watching and I hope this helps you! Get those pictures into beautiful handmade books! :D
Happy crafting!


Helpful Links:


Your demonstrator,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment