March 20, 2017

My Growing Team

I'm so excited about my new team that's growing with so many new members and I am thrilled at all of you who decided to come to the meeting tonight at Jessica's house!


We had a great time and made some great cards using Cupcakes and Carousel DSP and the Birthday Bright stamp set! (Btw, these are very easily duplicatable for a class. I love that!)  Great ideas, thanks to Jessica!





I was honored to be awarded a free pack of cardstock for being among the top three in sales on our team!


It was really nice to see everyone and visit and have some down time. Thank you all so much! See you next time!

If you'd like to come along to a meeting with me, you are welcome as my guest! If you join my team, you can come every month!

Happy creating!

Your demonstrator,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment