March 17, 2017

Saint Patrick's Day gifts

I love making these little treats for my friends and their children. St. Patrick's Day is such an easy holiday to get crafty because you can mix different greens and gold, and they mesh together well.




I used Cucumber Crush, which is one of our retiring In Colors, and I think it's perfect for St. Patrick's Day. This little Leprechaun uses the Santa from our Cookie Cutter Christmas set, which I just love. I cut an extra piece of cardstock for the hat and used the gold Wink of Stella on the buckle, boots, and gloves.

I added a little pot of gold using the gold sequins, black cardstock, and the Labeler Punch. It turned out cute.

I punched a 2x 8 1/2 piece of cardstock with the Tag Topper punch, then tied it with the Sale-a-Bration ribbon in gold. I also used a gold clip and cello bags from a past Paper Pumpkin kit (the Valentine one from January 2015 Filled with Love.) I would have put those chocolate gold coins inside if I had thought of this in time!

I had so much fun making these, and my friends were so happy to get just a little treat from me.

That's the best part of this business -- always having supplies on hand ready to make little gifts for friends and family!

Happy Creating!
Your demonstrator,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment