July 28, 2015

Convention

Oh my gosh, I had so much fun at the Stampin' Up convention in Salt Lake City!  There were over 2000 demonstrators in attendance - the excitement was intense and the air was thick with inspiration!  Wow, so many talented demonstrators to share ideas with and learn from!  I even got to met Rachel Tessman! haha



I love being able to swap projects with everyone.  If you were there, comment and share your favorite part of convention!


I got lots of freebies and won some great prizes - stamp sets, trim, make and takes, designer paper, and more!  They also unveiled the new Holiday Catalog to us demonstrators and opened up a pre-order period so we can get Christmas stuff in time to introduce to you, our customers!  I have so many things to share - watch for future posts!


One of the best parts was having fun getting to know my teammates better.  I am blessed to be part of such a big, active team.  And the ladies are so friendly and fun to hang out with!



 This is my team leader and her team leader - we were roommates in our hotel and got to enjoy those delirious late-night conversations together. :)


There was a 1920's party after awards night, and we were all invited to dress up.  I had a great time learning 20's dance moves from the professional dancers there!




These are the goodies I'm coming home with! 


I'm so glad I decided to become a demonstrator!  If you are someone who wants a fun hobby that gives you an alternative to big-box store manufactured gifts (and can even double as a career!), you will find Stampin' Up to be a perfect solution for you.

You already want everything in the catalog - am I right??  Well demonstrators get a great discount on everything, tons of project ideas, the ability to order early, plus the support of their team!  Imagine yourself sharing fun projects with your friends and family - you'll be the "crafty" one who always gives personalized gifts!  Get in touch with me and I'll let you know how you can start getting these benefits!  You can also click "Join My Team" in the side panel if you want some more info.

More here!

Happy creating!
www.scrappyz.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment