August 06, 2015

Sprinkles of Life convention shares

I apologize for being MIA on my blog. Before convention, I scheduled some posts and then everything got so busy I just haven't gotten back into the swing of things - STILL!  I'm doing an all-day training all this week, and so I've been very occupied with that. Not enough time to be preoccupied with this fun stuff!!

However, as per usual, I have not been completely negligent. I have some great classes and projects planned, plus I have TONS of things to share from convention.

First off, I have a few cards to share that use Sprinkles of Life. This stamp set is really one of my favorites. The stamps are so very versatile coordinate with a punch. The set includes adorable sayings, cute little stamps like flowers and a bird, plus some tiny intricate punch objects in the punch. There is pretty much no way to dislike this set.

There are so many cute ways to make clouds and rain, or the raindrops can be used in other  creative ways, such as seeds for a watermelon. The clouds look great embossed in silver.


 



You can make sweets, like cupcakes and ice cream cones. It's fun to use crystal effects or something to create icing.





You can also make a tree, or a basket of plants or apples.





There are also great little detail stamps (can also be punched out) to add a fun element.




See the cute ways to decorate envelopes and the inside of the card? I love the little details. They can make the difference between a "good" project and a "fantastic" project.



Love that you can layer the ice cream scoops (or muffin tops) for a more customized look.


This is one of my faves - a shaker card/game where the apples that "fell off" the tree can be shaken into the basket. The basket was created with dimensionals behind the stamped image to "catch" the apples.





The tree is very versatile as well. You can layer the trunk to create a bigger tree like in the apple shaker card, you can use it sideways to make a branch, etc.  See how changing the angle of the treetop creates a different look as well!

 I hope you love this stamp set as much as I do and find many great uses for it. If you don't own it yet and just realized you need to, keep in mind that it is a hostess set - only available to those who host a workshop, (and demonstrators of course.) The only thing standing between you and this stamp set is hosting a workshop, I can help you out there

This set is also the charity set this year, which means that from every sale, SU will donate $3 to their charity, which is Ronald McDonald House Charities. I found out that this organization helps by providing lodging for family members of hospitalized children, among other services. So feel even better about buying it!

Feel free to share your own ideas with this set!

Happy creating!
www.scrappyz.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment