June 25, 2015

Birthday Bundle

I've been creating some projects with my Paper Pumpkin Kit from last month. To see what inspired these, check my Pinterest.

(My stamp-a-ma-jig made stamping this background easy and it really turned out KILLER, imho.)

 (Notice I die cut out of the photo mat - this is something I often do to save cardstock.)


    

This is a Project Life page and a sliding holder for a gift card. Thanks, Rachel Tessman!













 This is an idea from Boo (Lisa Curcio's daughter). It holds a Hershey's chocolate bar.







 This is the first time I've tried this type of card. I believe they call it "gatefold."



 I pieced these strips together to make a chevron pattern.


I loved May's kit and have enjoyed using it.  Of course there are more supplies left to create other stuff later!

Here are my supplies:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Happy creating!
www.scrappyz.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment