April 30, 2015

On Film Retiring!

Stampin' Up is retiring lots of products soon, so of course I had to get some before they're gone. One of my favorite things that's going away is the On Film framelits. Here are a few projects I've made using them:




   

borrowed from Amy O'Neill
And of course some scrapbook pages using my Paper Pumpkin kit, idea borrowed from Rachel Tessman:
(I blocked out my photos and journaling, but you get the idea!)

This set of framelits is perfect for scrapbooking, which is "my thing" but it's also good for making cards if that's your thing! I mean, just look at this amazingly adorable card from Shannon Lane!



Check out everything that's retiring HERE and be sure to get what you want before it's gone for good!

Happy crafting!

www.scrappyz.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment