May 01, 2015

Petal Potpourri

I have been playing with Petal Potpourri today. What a great set to match the flower medallion punch! I love how many different looks you can create with it.
 Here's a card we'll be making at my event Stamping with a Twist on May 12th. See how I used the same stamp to create the leaves? Love it!


borrowed from creatingcardswithandrea


Here's one in honor of Mother's Day:

borrowed from Ruth Murphy

Here's a card I love that uses Sale-A-Bration paper. It really shows what a great look you can create using the flower center stamp that comes in Petal Potpourri. There are punches to coordinate with both so it's easy to put them up on dimensionals!

borrowed from Julie Davison

And finally here's a fun colorful card using the flower stamps with a technique I learned from Katie Johnson's blog.



Here's my supply list today:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Happy creating!
www.scrappyz.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment