April 29, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Put-Together

Come to my event to see why I love the Paper Pumpkin!  Funny name; serious fun!  It's a craft kit that's shipped to your door containing everything you need to make a beautiful, unique project each month.  I'm sure you've heard me raving about this sometime or other, or have received something as a gift that I made from my kit!

<a href="https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2147528" target="_blank">Join Now!</a>

Each kit is a great value because it contains its own exclusive stamp set as well as inks! What a great way to try out different products while also building your collection of versatile stamps and all colors of ink and cardstock!

Here is April's kit - Love You A Lot - such a cute and versatile kit. There are lots of ideas on Pinterest for you to copy or be inspired.

We had a wait a little longer to see this kit because of a slight delay, but it finally arrived and I'm so excited! Ask my husband, even after about 6 months as a subsciber, I still flip out every time it arrives!

All of my current subscribers are invited to come over and put your kit together with me on Wednesday, May 13 at 7pm. I will have some snacks and extra Paper Pumpkin ideas for you too!

If you're not yet a subscriber, you are also welcome to come and check it out with no obligation. Get a little taste of what these kits contain and have fun crafting with us!

You can always click HERE to subscribe online and impress all your friends with the cards, decor, and gifts you create!
Try it, you'll love it! :D

www.scrappyz.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment