April 03, 2018

Hostess Appreciation Event

It's time for my second annual hostess appreciation event!

We had a great time last year doing brunch at the Vintage Cross Cafe in Ennis, and I'm so excited to be planning another one!

This is a free event to say THANK YOU to everyone who has hosted a party with me over the past year. YOU are a big part of the reason for my success! Working together with hostesses is how my business grows and thrives. I love getting this opportunity to pamper my hostesses a little bit and do something kind of special for them.

Of course I didn't manage to take pictures last year... except for the invitations I made for Hostess Appreciation 2017:







Last year we enjoyed yummy breakfast quiche, fruit, and banana pudding, while we made 4 cute cards and got a sneak peek of a new suite from the upcoming catalog. Everyone got to win prizes and shop from my retired stash of product that's no longer available.

Anyone who picked a date to host another party with me at the event and got to choose another free gift to receive at her party! I also extended Sale-A-Bration just for my hostesses, so that every order of $50 or more got to choose from my Sale-A-Bration table - including stamps from previous years that are no longer available!

I CANNOT wait for Hostess Appreciation 2018! If you hosted a party with me last year, watch for your invitation in the mail!

Would you like to be included this year? It's not too late to book a party with me during April and you will be invited!

Happy creating!
Your demonstrator,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment