May 21, 2017

We had a great time at the Farewell/Sneak Peek!

Our Sneak Peek on Friday was AWESOME!

Let's start with the most important part - the food! 😜 The snacks I served were a hit. As per usual I forgot to snap a picture, but I can tell you they were fun snacks because they were based on the new In Colors! We had Tranquil Tide Punch, Fresh Fig Newtons, Powder Pink Donuts, Lemon Lime Twist Key Lime Pie, and Berry Burst Medley of Berries.


Each guest received an embellished bag I made containing their project supplies. How cute is that poodle? It's from the new Birthday Memories suite!


Each of these little bags contained all the supplies to make three cards that use some retiring products I will miss. There were also display boards showing off lots of new products! Out on the table were Top Secret Envelopes and a Do Not Open tub containing new papers, ribbons, dies, punches, and more! It was a fun teaser!


But first! We started our event with two inspiring stamping demonstrations of brand new product! These were brought to us by Stephanie and Alicia, two fun members of the Stamp Squad whom I invited to show off the goodies they pre-ordered at OnStage! These are the new bundles they showed us... I'll post their shares at a later time!



Their demonstrations were so good! I appreciate these ladies so much for coming to help at this event! These are the little thank you gifts I made for each of them - inside are the new faceted gems in silver and gold.




After getting this little sneak peek into the new catalog, we had one last play with some of my favorite retiring products.

This one features the That's the Tag bundle and Falling in Love Designer Series Paper.


This one features the Cupcakes and Carousels Designer Series Paper and Embellishment Kit... and those doilies that are to die for!


This one features two wonderful stamp sets I was surprised to see on the Retiring List: Wetlands and Gorgeous Grunge. I used these stamps all the time! That is also the wood texture embossing folder and the Serene Scenery designer paper I loved so much - it will be tough to say goodbye!

After making these three cards, I was finally able to pass out NEW catalogs, along with a little gift bag of goodies! This bag was also embellished with the Birthday Memories suite. I had so much fun stamping, die cutting, and coloring that little fox! Everyone went home with tea, chocolate, a pen, and more little goodies!

 

Our first NEW project was a handy In Color bookmark. We used the new Lemon Lime Twist finely woven ribbon at the top.


Next we got to rip open those Top Secret envelopes full of all new products and create 3 cards - watch for tutorial videos in the coming days!

This hostess exclusive set is called Dare to Dream and features some cute images and sentiments, along with a new punch! (This retired washi tape is just until we can purchase the NEW washi collections starting June 1)

This one features some fabulous products from the Eastern Palace bundle which is available as an exclusive pre-order bundle during May!

This one is my favorite and doesn't even feature any stamping. That's a new Happy Birthday die cut and Bitty Bow embellishment, paired with paper from the Eastern Palace suite! All in the stunning new Tranquil Tide In Color!

It was great to see so many faces here, and I'm so glad that each of you came! We had so much fun together!




We also had a raffle of BRAND NEW PRODUCT, with 5 winners! The prizes included a pack of new assorted In Color cardstock, white perfect accent embellishments (carrying over), honeycomb balloon embellishments, a pack of cards from the NEW line Memories and More (replacing Project Life), and a new stamp set called Label Me Pretty. It was fun giving these prizes away!


Of course, I also had that fabulous Eastern Palace bundle on display with some cards I've made, and a few more guests decided to purchase and get my free class! (Did you know I'm giving you a class for free when you purchase this bundle? Either come over to play or I will mail you the class! More info here)



I also gave out one door prize to a lucky winner who got the beautiful Cool Treats designer paper along with a coordinating spool of Peekaboo Peach ruched ribbon. These are two of my retiring faves as well!
 

Well there you have it! I hope you enjoyed this little look into our great fun at the Farewell/Sneak Peek event! If you missed it and are kicking yourself now, don't worry! I have a New Catalog Kickoff coming June 10th in Midlothian. This will be an even bigger event with even more to play with! Register today for the early bird fee! See you there!

Happy creating!
Your demonstrator,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment