April 14, 2017

More to Share from OnStage!

Ok so I promised to share more with you from my fabulous 1 1/2 day trip (also known as the Mommy-cation") and I always keep my promises!

One of the first things we did after walking downstairs that morning was swap with other demonstrators. There are SO MANY pictures of swaps that I'm going to put that on yet another post (or several) to save some time and space here. But I can't wait to share those with you! I got some great ones!

First we got our new bags, which contained those fun gifts I mentioned - the NEW catalog, pens, buttons, name tag, planner, sticky notes, etc. I had to mention this planner again because it's SO awesome and exactly what I needed!


Take a look at the inside of this planner - it is going to be SO HELPFUL in planning my classes and keeping track of my business!



Our bags also contained a brand new stamp set for each of us! EEEEEeeeeeee! 



It has a coordinating punch that I can't WAIT to get my hands on! As a memory-keeper, I am very excited about this one and I CANNOT wait to use it!

We picked our tables, all sitting near each other so we could experience this together. Energy was high! As we watched demonstrations, we would jab each other and point out new things and laugh together. It was so much fun!


Right away we started to win prizes - I got these enamel shapes in the Brights colors! Yay!


 Included in my bag was my copy of the NEW 2017/18 CATALOG!



See all those tabs? Yeah, that's because demonstrators get to pre-order before anyone else!! I had to start my wishlist immediately! Those tabs are some of the missing pieces I mentioned from Jessica's pillow gift, in action!

I love getting my hands on new things beforehand so I have time to play and come up with ideas before I need to share it with you! (It also feels so good to be "first" at something!)

Of course, we all got to swap as well! I received so many wonderful handmade cards! I am so infatuated with pretty paper, fun ribbon, and beautiful images! I think my ideal craft room might be cards EVERYWHERE so I could just look at them all day.

 This adorable little bag is by Glenna Harris - thank you for the chocolate that was inside!

Sharon Milburn

 No name, but very lovely!

 Sandy Risi

 Patti Dunham

No name with this one - one of my favorite stamp sets!

 Carrie Todd

Kim Ogden

 Chandra Hefta

Jeni Ruby

 Stephanie Cater

Dina Lanzendorf

Melissa Johnson

Susan League

Janet Hathcoat

Lori Morelock

 No name included.

 Marilyn Boone

 Nancy Alvarez

  No name on this one but it features NEW CATALOG product!!!


 These are both from Carolyn Nalley - she gave these to me even though I had nothing left to swap with her! Thanks Carolyn!

Joanna Jones


It is so nice to have all these cards, many that use stamps I don't own!

They also introduced us to new products from the new catalog and gave some project ideas, instructions, and demonstrations. Let me just say I am SO impressed with this new catalog! I always prefer to see products being used rather than just flipping through the book. I won't spoil the surprise with too many details, but here are some snippets of the amazing new products:















(Yes, that's a stampy PLANNER!!!)

I have more pictures to come another time! Aren't those fabulous???

At this event, we also recognized a few of our top demonstrators - like MY leader, Jennifer Cotton who reached the milestone career sales of $800,000! I was so proud! She also gave an awesome business talk to help us in our businesses. She is a huge role model for me.

Lunch was provided and then we got to dig in to new product and get crafty! I can't wait to share the projects I got to make! I brought them home with me, of course, and I can't wait to share them with you in person!

All in all, we were exhausted at the end but had so much fun together! Stay tuned for more posts about shares, demonstrations, and swaps!





At my Sneak Peek event in May, you can get a real preview of what's to come with the catalog! Don't miss it because I'll also have door prizes and raffle items with NEW product for you!

Happy creating!
Your demonstrator,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment