April 13, 2017

Easter Favors with Paper Pumpkin

I am blessed with 8 nephews and a niece, along with my son and daughter, so there are a lot of children at family gatherings! When there's a special occasion I try to make them each a treat. Luckily, Paper Pumpkin makes this super convenient for me, not to mention FUN!

This was my kit from March. There were also little cards which are not pictured here because I didn't make any yet!

 

Here they are, all stuffed back into the box - barely enough room!


This box actually got pretty heavy once I filled the little guys with chocolate eggs!

 

I made them all "unisex" except this one - technically it could be too but it does use a lot of Sweet Sugarplum and I stamped some eyelashes on the bunny!


I had a great time making these and it went very quickly! I had my children help distribute candy into each bag. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, most of my friends are like me, with young children, so I like to make favors for them too, when I can! I love holidays that feature fun candy, and I can't help myself when I see it. They make a perfect little treat and Stampin Up always has some products that are right on trend with whatever's hot!

These mini gum egg cartons are adorbs. That stamp is from Perfect Mix, which is retiring. So many cute puns in this set!



I also used the retiring Gold Wink of Stella on one egg. I should have gotten a better picture in the light so you can see how it glitters! It added the perfect touch!



I also made this variation with the Hey Chick sale-a-bration set, because I couldn't resist!


I hope you enjoyed these projects!

Happy creating!
Your demonstrator,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment