November 13, 2015

Christmas Card Nostalgia

I've been so eager to share some Christmas cards I've been working on.






I simply LOVE this suite of products with the nostalgic feel. As soon as I saw the Holiday catalog, it was tied as my favorite page, along with the Winter Wonderland suite.







Christmas is such a good time of year to be with Stampin' Up! I'm excited to give these cards out and make some cute tags and bags for my gifts!


I didn't invest in the Gently Falling embossing folder because I felt that my Perfect Polka Dots was semi close in effect.  I had to narrow down my wishlist of Christmas stuff and it just didn't make the cut! I'm satisfied with how it looks using the other folder. :)



I could have stamped this "garland" using markers on my stamps. But I haven't invested in those yet so instead I used my stampamajig and tape to mask off the flowers and leaves. It worked beautifully!



My apologies to any of my personal friends reading this - you will probably be getting one of them in the mail next month!

My supplies:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Happy creating!
Your demonstrator,
Rachel
www.scrappyz.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment