October 28, 2015

In Color DEALZ

So excite!  Today I got my 15% off stamps in the mail!  Except mine were nearly half off because I added my demonstrator discount on top of that. :)



I ordered four stamp sets I've been wanting for a long time! I felt this sale was the perfect excuse - ah, reason - to get them all!

Let's start with this bold beautiful set called Watercolor Words. I love the fun playful look of these. I love that it's so easy to get that authentic watercolor look, which can be casual or elegant.


I made five gorgeous cards with this set by combining it with our 2015-2017 In Colors.







Yes that's envelope paper! And the blossom accents happen to be on sale this week! Only $6.00 for 20 of them in an assortment of each In Color.

These are super cute to use on 3-D projects, like here where I glued them to thumb tacks with E-6000 for an adorable cork board gift!

    


The stamps that come in the Watercolor Words set really make huge images, so they're perfect for "other" projects besides cards. Like scrapbooks, my true passion. Title cards for Project Life - yes! Background pattern for anything - yes! Love these.


Here is everything you need to make the cards shown above:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Stop by my online store and get some crafty ideas!

I'd love to be your demonstrator - let me know if I can help you pull off a project you've been wanting to do!

Happy creating!
Your demonstrator,
Rachel
www.scrappyz.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment