October 04, 2015

It's that time of year again!

Already it's time to prepare for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and of course Christmas just two short months away!  The decorating and gift-giving season can be so stressful. This year I want less stress and I'm just going to embrace the fun and excitement of decorating and giving gifts!

I stay home with my two little blessings, who love to draw on or break everything we own, which is part of the reason I don't get more into home decor. The coming of Fall is a gentle reminder to spruce things up a little and get into the spirit!



It's also the time of year I have permission to give gifts to people I love, without creating that awkward suspicion in them that sometimes happens at other times of the year. :)  I truly feel that being a Stampin' Up demonstrator has given me an unfair advantage on gift-giving and taken so much of the stress away from that part of the holidays.

Giving someone a gift is a feeling like no other, such a personal and concrete way to show  "I am thinking of you."  I'm blessed to be on the receiving end of so much thoughtfulness and generosity throughout the year, so I know how great it feels to be remembered. Somehow time gets away from me, and I think I might forget to give gifts at all if not for holidays! So I'm already looking ahead to my New Year's Resolution - in 2016 I will give more gifts!!


I've gotten so many compliments on my wreath, I thought I'd give you my supplies list!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

__________________________________________________________________________

In case you were wondering how the Make It At The Market turned out - well, it was awesome! A bunch of you came by and we had a lot of fun! These are the things we made:



I pre-stamped and punched labels for the water bottle so each person could write their name on it, as well as a tag saying "oh my goodies" for the cookie holder!  It was so much fun for me to work with y'all and I hope to be invited back next year!  Stay tuned because I will be contacting the winner of my prize drawing this week!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Happy creating!

Your demonstrator,
Rachel

www.scrappyz.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment