July 02, 2015

You're So Sweet

Here are more scrapbook pages I've been working on! I'm a madwoman!


One of our friends had a Cherrios themed birthday party with this adorable photo frame. So I took the theme and ran with it! To make the Cherrios, I used a handheld hole punch on some crushed curry cardstock and then punched around the hole with the 1/2 inch circle punch. I even went back and colored on them with the blender pen in crushed curry ink, to give them a little dimension.



This page was my first attempt at doing a background using a pattern stamp and a stamp-a-ma-jig. It took me awhile to get the hang of matching the edges without overlapping, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I intend to put an embellishment or some journaling over that one area where my pattern stamp overlaps. The black rectangle is actually a little camera die cut from the (retired) On Film framelits.




On this page, all I used from Stampin' Up was the photo mats and the ribbon. This gorgeous ribbon is just too cute to pass up, and it coordinates with lots of pinks.



This page uses the stars framelits and the rotary punch for personalized messages. I had the sticker embellishment in my stash, and I patterned my own decorations off of it. On each of the pink stars I stamped a crisscross pattern in craft white ink, which I set with the heat tool. I'm in to the details.



Best for last - my favorite page is this one because of (my adorable daughter and) the adorable shaker embellishment, which was CASEd from my incredibly creative teammate Karrah. It uses the Cherry On Top paper and washi tape. I based the whole page on it since I liked it so much!


My Supplies:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Happy creating!
www.scrappyz.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment