July 06, 2015

Stationery Gift Box

This is a Stationery Gift Box I decorated. I found the box at a garage sale and thought it would be perfect for this purpose. I wasn't sure it was going to stamp well, but wow! Was I ever impressed!



First I went over the whole thing with a sponge dauber in Mint Macaron, using a circular motion. Then I stamped the sentiment with You're So Sweet and the images with (retired) Painted Petals. I love Painted Petals. It just makes gorgeous projects, and it was irresistible on this project. A current good set if you're interested in making something similar is the new set called Garden In Bloom.



I went over the edges with my Crumb Cake blendabilities marker, in the lightest shade, and finished it off with a length of Delightful Dijon ribbon with a floppy bow. Then I filled it with all-occasion cards and envelopes I made using the same stamp set. What a sweet gift for anyone!


    


Here is my supplies list:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Happy creating!
www.scrappyz.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment