July 23, 2015

Some Scrapbook pages

I'm going to the Stampin' Up! convention this weekend - eeeeeeee!  So excited!  I've never been to a convention of any kind before, much less a crafty, creative, amazing stamp convention!  I can't wait to share what I learn with y'all.

I've been really busy making swaps and packing, etc. More on that later.  Here are some scrapbook pages I've been working on during the countdown to convention:

 This one I'm proud of because it turned out so well!  I used the woodgrain background stamp repeatedly, covering the seams with a strip I'd cut from another sheet of 12x12 and stamped the same.  I used a piece of vellum with my stamp-a-ma-jig, cut bigger than the mat that comes with it.  Not sure what placement the pictures will have yet, but I feel like this page will be easy to finish because it's just so darn cute already.


 This page I got inspired to do by a card that I did on a larger scale.  I plan to put the title of my page under the colored squares and the pictures above.  The ribbon that comes in cucumber crush does not match the other two ribbons I had, so I "made some" out of paper and striped it with crystal effects to make it look similar enough.


This page was also based on a card I saw - so beautiful and easy to finish with pictures and a little journaling.



Here's my supply list:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Happy creating!
www.scrappyz.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment