June 16, 2015

Ready, Set, BOGO!

Ready, Set, BOGO!

It's not too late to register for my first-ever Buy One Get One FREE!!!

You will be able to select from my personal stash of retired Stampin' Up merchandise - stamps, ribbon, ink, buttons, etc. - and for every dollar you spend, I will match that amount in new products!  That's right - buy $50 worth of retired products and you can have $50 of products from the new catalog FREE!

Date: TOMORROW!  Wednesday, June 17
Time: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Where: My house - call if you need directions.
972-268-4994


It's only $5 to attend the BOGO!

Add $10 more if you want to make cards! We will make four manly cards for Father's Day coming up! We will also be decorating a stationery storage box. Please let me know if you will be coming for the card class so I can prep the materials.

Extra Incentives on Wednesday:
  •     Spend $50, and your fee is waived!
  •     Book your July OR August home party at the BOGO and get $50.00 for FREE out of my stamp store!*
  •     Bring a new to me (adult) guest with you, you get $20.00 EXTRA for free out of the store!*
    (*Free retired merchandise only, not new catalog merchandise)


RSVP by clicking Register Now below so I'll have projects for you!!


 The fine print:
Tax & Shipping due on new purchase - take home retired merchandise day of! New order will arrive in 7-10 business days. The BOGO will be first come, first serve. I have a very limited selection of retiring products, so don't miss out!


Happy creating!
www.scrappyz.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment