June 07, 2015

New Catalog Kickoff - BOGO

The new catalog is out and ready for you!  Those of you who came to my last class got your new catalog already, but if you didn't you will be excited to see all the great new stuff at my event on the 17th!  You can also get a peek now on my online store.


Of course Father's Day is coming up, as well as birthdays for all the dudes in our lives, so at this event we will create four "man cards" for you to give out. Masculine cards can be a real challenge to get right, and the cards I have for you on the 17th are just the ticket.

This will also be my very first BOGO event!  You will be able to select from my personal stash of retired Stampin' Up merchandise - stamps and accessories - and for every dollar you spend, I will match that amount in new products!  That's right - buy $50 worth of retired products and you can have $50 of products from the new catalog FREE!  The BOGO will be first come, first serve. I have a very limited selection of retiring products, so don't miss out!

Date: Wednesday, June 17
Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Place: To Be Determined (based on number attending)

Register Now below so I'll have projects for you.


Special Incentives at the BOGO:
  •     Spend $50, and the $15 fee is waived!
  •     Book your July or August workshop at the BOGO and get $50.00 for FREE out of my stamp store!*
  •     Bring a new to me (adult) guest with you, you get $20.00 EXTRA for free out of the store!*
(*Free retired merchandise only, not new catalog merchandise)

Register HERE!

See you there!
Rachel
www.scrappyz.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment