April 21, 2018

Sale-a-bration Celebration

A great time was had by all at our Sale-a-bration Celebration event yesterday, where we got to celebrate all the wonderful things that happened from January 3rd through March 31st!
This was a free event for my customers who spent $150 during SAB, hosted a home party with me during SAB, or purchased the Starter Kit during SAB.

It was also free to members of my team 
who advanced in title during SAB, added people to our team during SAB, or had over $1000 in sales during SAB.

Well since we had such a great Sale-a-bration, there was a lot to celebrate! I love putting on these appreciation events for my friends and showing them how much they mean to me. Any excuse to party!


There were yummy snacks and three prize drawings. Everyone got to spin the wheel and choose their gifts.





I had the Share What You Love bundles on display and everyone absolutely fell in love.



This gorgeous paper has a pearlized finish that is just irresistible, and so many cute accessories that coordinate. Not to mention, each bundle comes with free gifts! We are all sold on this suite.


The highlight of the event was, of course, crafting together. We made four cards in all, and each guest received a tiny treat box I embellished, with candy inside.


We got to play with the retiring butterfly dies and my favorite retiring ribbon, the crinkled satin! Night of Navy mixed with glimmer paper is so elegant and pretty with a black and white scheme.



The Designer Paper is the retiring Petal Palette, and we used the Perennial Birthday stamp set. These stamps are carrying over to the 2018-19 catalog, although the amazing kit with the box and tabbed dividers is retiring.

Decorating and making the gifts for this event was so much fun. My newly renovated Stamp Studio is such a sweet little place to visit with fellow stampers and share creativity.



In a future post I will have to do a tour with you and show off the improvements we've been able to make to the studio.

Happy creating!
Your demonstrator,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment