January 23, 2018

Team Recognition

Today I am feeling grateful and honored.  Last night at my team meeting I not only got the usual business tips and social time I love, I didn't just get to make adorable cards and a display to show my customers. I also received recognition and awards for the past year!

Being part of a team means having a community of friends who share in your struggles and successes, who recognize your achievements, and who genuinely support and inspire you with motivation, encouragement, and advice. I am so glad I have these amazing women in my life, and that when I became a demonstrator I joined this specific team.

As a sahm, life can sometimes feel lonely and daily duties like one monotonous, thankless task after another. This team provides a sense of belonging and meaning that I was sorely missing. I appreciate all the cards I receive in the mail, all the applause when I announce my successes, all the solidarity when I admit my failures. Their love and friendship truly means so much to me.

I appreciate the incentives that get me motivated to work towards specific, achievable goals. I am gratified by earning even the smallest tokens of recognition for the work I put in. I love being a team leader and being able to contribute valuable information and assistance to others. I love knowing that when I achieve my goals, I'm helping others to also achieve theirs, by title advancement, bonuses earned, and money awarded! Sometimes my team goes above and beyond to recognize me, and at those times I am humbled and honored.

Here are the awards I received last night, beautifully presented and valuable to my business!



I was given this necklace in prior years and I'm given new charms with each new achievement. It's a beautiful way to be recognized and show off my accomplishments!

This is my sincere thanks to my team leaders who help me grow and advance, and make it easy to achieve the goals I set for myself! 

Since I was at my team meeting, I also got pictures of swaps to share with you! These feature some great new products to give you ideas for your new toys. Enjoy and be inspired! 











Happy creating!
Your demonstrator,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment