May 02, 2017

A New Product Suite!

Extravagant and exotic products await you in the new Stampin' Up annual catalog, coming out June 1! I was able to order some products early, and have already gotten to play with it! Usually this is a perk reserved for demonstrators only, but now YOU too can order this suite EARLY before the catalog is released!

Let me show you an exclusive look into the world of new product! These are some fun projects I made featuring the new suite. These were mostly found on Pinterest - so don't neglect to check there for more ideas! These projects use some new rich In Colors and the new thinlits from the new Eastern Palace suite! One card even uses the new tassels and vinyl stickers!



 








I knew I had to have this bundle when I saw what these thinlits could do! You can fully customize and achieve any look you want with these! Different ways to layer and combine mean lots of options! I always go for the dies that would be way too intricate to cut by hand - and these are them!



Now you've had a very exclusive look at a new product line from our 2017/18 annual catalog. Want to see more? Check back here again soon for another post with other new items! I would like to show you now but I have to wait!

My Sneak Peek event is coming, where you can see and play with a whole bunch of new items and start narrowing down your selections for June 1st, when they are available for purchase! RSVP here.

Can't wait? There is a way for you to purchase and use these new items from the SU catalog! Sign up as a demo now and you can include brand new product in your Starter Kit and still get it before it can be ordered!

If you liked this inspiration, I would appreciate a comment from you very much. Was it love at first sight with these thinlits for you? I'm curious! Please take a moment to also share this info with your friends!

Happy creating!
Your demonstrator,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment