March 22, 2017

Incentive Prizes for the Stamp Squad!

Now that my team is growing, I have decided to start issuing challenges to help them identify their goals and succeed. Sometimes starting a new venture like this can be overwhelming and/or confusing. So I provide incentives and prizes for my team in the form of product from Stampin' Up.

I am very excited to announce that we just completed our FIRST Stamp Squad challenge -- and we had 4 participants! I was thrilled for that. Our challenge was to complete about 10 minutes of the free training that Stampin Up offers online. Now we all have a better understanding of our benefits as demonstrators!

Yesterday, we also had our first successful video conference call. I love it because it feels like we're all in the same room, but nobody has to leave the house! We already have meetings that we can attend twice a month, so I didn't want to add any more activities to the calendar. These calls take just about 40 minutes, and we can even attend in our pajamas! 

These calls give us the benefit of hearing everyone's input and getting to interact in a personal way in real time. I was overjoyed at how much helpful information was shared, even on our first call! I gave some tips, and I also learned some great things from my teammates that I'm excited to incorporate into my business now. Thank you to my team of wonderful ladies!


Also on the call, a winner was chosen for our Challenge Prize! She has received a box of Sponge Brayers from our annual catalog. Yay! I was so excited to award a prize and start giving back to my team. It is because of the Stamp Squad that I'm able to have success, and when I'm able to help you and your team, you help me too. I love this little community of stampers! I encourage you to come check out our team at a meeting and see if you'd like to join us! We always have a great time!

Happy creating!
Your demonstrator,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment