February 28, 2017

That's the Tag with free paper!

One of the first things I chose to get free for Sale-A-Bration was the Inside the Lines 12x12 paper. When I saw one of the sheets with the flowers, I thought "lilies"! I knew I wanted to make an Easter card, and I noticed the flowers almost coordinate with the Easter Message stamp set lilies.

That's the Tag bundle has this perfect sunburst looking thinlit, and it's just big enough to cover up the dragonfly on the paper. (Beautiful, but not exactly Easter and I can only have one focal point)

I used my black marker to partially ink the sentiment from Easter Message for the center. I lightly colored the background with my watercolor pencils and smoothed it out using a blender pen. The blender pen makes a HUGE difference.




I hope you enjoy this card and let it help you look forward to Easter through our Lenten journey!

Happy creating!
Your demonstrator,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment