April 11, 2016

Have a Cuppa Fun!!

This week I had a ton of fun playing with the Cups and Kettles framelits and Nice Cuppa stamps. I found these beauties on Pinterest and had to try them out myself. The first one uses a masking technique to ink three different colors on a single stamp - and it turned out perfect! It was easier than I thought - here's the tutorial I used.



This card uses a technique similar to "kissing" but instead of pressing two stamps together, you add flecks of marker to an already-inked stamp. Very cool effect! Just beware of ruining your markers with darker colors! Here's where I learned about this technique!



Here are the projects I created to swap with my demonstrator friends.  I designed them myself.  Feel free to Pin them since you won't find them anywhere else!


If you would like to recreate this, here are the supplies:


Links to purchase:

Have A Cuppa Designer Series Paper and coordinating cardstock pack

Nice Cuppa framelits and stamp set bundle

Hello Life stamp set photopolymer

Itty Bitty Accents punch pack

Melon Mambo Stampin' Pad

Stampin' Dimensionals

Tea Lace Paper Doilies

Stampin' Trimmer

Big Shot


This one is for your Project Life album!  I have so much fun making my own cards!




If you'd like to recreate this - here are the supplies:



Links to purchase:

Happy Happenings stamp set clear
or Happy Happenings stamp set wood

Balloon Celebration stamp set photopolymer

Timeless Elegance Desiner Series Paper and coordinating cardstock pack

Sahara Sand 7/8" Lace Trim

Gold Sequin Trim

Metallic Foil Doilies

Chalk Talk framelits

Nice Cuppa framelits

Vellum

Big Shot

Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad

I really enjoy this stamp/framelit bundle.  Even my children (2 and 4) have fun with these -- it's as good as a real tea set!  I hope you enjoy those and take some time to play and craft today!

Happy creating!
Your demonstrator,
Rachel
www.scrappyz.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment