January 20, 2016

Shares

Y'all, I have been collecting images from all over the internet lately. Some are from facebook share groups, some are from instagram. Just anywhere I see a good idea, I screenshot it if I can't pin it. Sometimes my screen dimmer was on, so I apologize for the really dark ones!

 I decided to go ahead and collect them and post them here. That way I can pin them to my boards and find these fabulous ideas when I need to use them. These are from people all over the world - most used a watermark but for a few, I don't know the source. So enjoy, and take credit if it's yours!



















Hope those ideas inspired you as much as they inspired me!  There are really some talented people out there for the rest of us to copy!

Happy creating!
Your demonstrator,
Rachel
www.scrappyz.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment