November 24, 2015

Silver and a Big Brown Box!

Looky looky what I got today!


 Why yes, that is my Silver Title necklace for advancing my Stampin' Up business! :D  Can't wait to wear this... all the time!

But that's not all! See this giant box full of awesome goodies??


Yes, that's right. These are BRAND NEW items from the Spring/Summer catalog! I got to pre-order because I'm a demonstrator and I went to the local On Stage in Dallas! EEEEEEeeeeeeee

Combine the contents of this box with the freebies I won at the event, and now I have quite a few new supplies that no one else has yet! :D  Makes it that much more exciting!

But don't worry. I won't be hoarding these things. There are two months until you may also order from this catalog, and I will be using that time to come up with some super fun projects to share with you!

Happy creating!
Your demonstrator,
Rachel
www.scrappyz.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment