November 18, 2015

On Stage

Last weekend I went to the Stampin' Up! On Stage event in Dallas -- and had a blast! It was like a mini convention and I'm so glad I was able to make a day trip out of it.




 It was at On Stage that Stampin' Up unveiled the new Spring/Summer catalog that will come out soon. I got to see and play with a bunch of the new products - and of course I also came home with some! SU gave me three free stamp sets, a pack of adorable designer paper, several Make & Takes, plus lots of Stampin' Up "merch" like a cute logo bag, a metal logo water bottle, and more! Not to mention some fabulous gifts from my team mates - they're so generous.




The rule is that I can't share all the exciting new developments with you... yet. Getting everything first is one of the perks of being a demonstrator, and since even a few demonstrators were unable to attend On Stage, they want to keep it a pleasant surprise for us all.

I WILL share some of the fabulous swaps from On Stage! These were my favorites made with current merchandise.









Stay tuned so you won't miss it when I am able to share some sneak peeks and my own creations using the NEW goodies!

Another special demonstrator perk for On Stage attendees, besides the freebies, is the opportunity to be the first to purchase brand new products before they are available to the public - no backorder worries, and who doesn't love to be first?!

So I can't tell you much about On Stage, but I can say that my wish list has grown by a lot - and this time it's not just stamps on my list! There are some super cute new accents and accessories coming out, as well as some AMAZING tools that I've been waiting for throughout my whole creative career! :D :D  I almost can't wait to share everything with you... but I will have to!



Happy creating!


Your demonstrator,
Rachel
www.scrappyz.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment