May 07, 2015

Bright Mini Treat Bags

Last night I was offered the opportunity to give out some Jamberry samples to a bunch of teachers at their school's Spa Day. So of course I had to make some cute little packaging to go with them! They say it's all in the packaging! And this way the ladies can also find out about my stamping events!



I decided the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits were the perfect size for me to include my card, a sample, an orange stick, some alcohol wipes, and a little info on my craft business as well. The Brights background paper was perfect for creating double-sided designs so the inside is as cute as the outside! I punched holes and used whatever coordinating ribbon I had on hand to attach a sweet little tag. This was a great excuse to use the taffeta ribbon that I LOVE and can't get enough of. ; )  I made about 40 of these and was able to fit them into the box that my ink pads came in.



This is one of the best things about Stampin' Up!  It enables me to create fun, simple, adorable projects for any reason. I always have access to gift packaging that perfectly fits the occasion. I hope the teachers will love their samples and have a great Spa Day!

Here's my supplies list:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Happy creating!
www.scrappyz.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment